Friday, June 8, 2012

Fallen behind

My worst fears have come true: I've fallen behind.

This is officially not fun anymore.

After a close, dear friend's death in May and then spending a good week getting over illness, I have fallen behind.  If it weren't for my instructor's patience and understanding, I would be in jeopardy of failing rather than falling behind. 

Harsh words have been spoken.  Tears have been shed.  It has not been pretty.

Every bit of momentum I had has been sucked out of my sails. 

But I'm still in it.  I will get through this if I have to claw and scrape my way through.    

3 comments:

  1. Just hang in there hun! It will get better, we cant control all life events, we just roll with the punches :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I certainly feel beat up. Steno has taught me more about myself than writing this past week...things like self-forgiveness and the power of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this, MK, Just hang in there. It'll get better, I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete